Columbia (21044, 21045, 21046)
21044, 20145, 21046 - Home Prices and Community Information for Columbia, MD
Call 443-616-8930 to see homes in Columbia!
Columbia, in Howard County, is the 2nd largest city in MD and is located just 15 miles southwest of Baltimore (27 miles by car, which is an estimated drive time of 34 minutes). It is also about 23 miles northeast of Washington D.C. (about 32 miles by car, which is an estimated drive time of 46 minutes). It's from I-95, RT 1, RT 29, RT 40, and RT 108.
Columbia's real estate can take you back to the stylish flair of the 1970's, all the way to today's contemporary architectural styles. Single family detached homes, town houses, condominiums, and apartments offer something for everyone.
'Quick-Access' Housing Market & Community Information for Bel Air (21044, 21045, 21046)
Additional Links - Columbia Information
- Comparison of Columbia Zip Codes (21044 vs 21045)
- Comparison of Columbia Zip Codes (20144 vs 21046)
- Comparison of Columbia Zip Codes (21045 vs 21046)
- Howard County Monthly Calendar of Events
- Howard County Annual Events
Columbia is a planned community made up of 10 self-contained villages (neighborhoods):
- Dorsey's Search – Dorsey Hall, Fairway Hills
- Harper's Choice – Longfellow, Swansfield, Hobbit's Glen
- Hickory Ridge – Clemens Crossing, Hawthorn, Clary's Forest
- Kings Contrivance – Dickinson, Huntington, Macgill's Common
- Long Reach – Phelps Luck, Jeffers Hill, Locust Park, Kendall Ridge
- Oakland Mills – Thunder Hill, Talbott Springs, Stevens Forest
- Owen Brown – Dasher Green, Elkhorn, Hopewell
- River Hill – Pheasant Ridge, Pointers Run
- Town Center – Vantage Point, Banneker, Amesbury, Creighton's Run, and Warfield Triangle
- Wilde Lake – Bryant Woods, Faulkner Ridge, Running Brook, The Birches
There's absolutely no shortage of things to do in Columbia. There are community events, cultural events, shopping venues - including the fabulous Columbia Mall - a plethora of great restaurants, and the waterfront in the downtown area. For nature lovers, there are beautiful parks with bike paths and picnic tables. For indoor/outdoor fitness activities, the many gyms and recreational outlets incorporated within the Columbia Association offer a nice variety of options, including exercise classes, free weights, indoor jogging track, circuit weights, swimming, racquetball and more. Merriweather Post Pavilion is a mecca of entertainment, hosting concerts, December's Symphony of Lights Christmas Lights, and the annual Wine in the Woods event. Columbia is a great place to call home.
Search Columbia (21044, 21045, 21046) Homes for Sale
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc.
Today's Market Trends for Columbia (21044, 21045, 21046) *
* All data pertains to single-family homes